Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    asrindy31 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2015, 05:17 PM
    Arm warm inside and tingling
    My entire right side of my head down my right shoulder down the arm up into the elbow is tingling and warm inside and when I yawn I get a sharp like muscle spasms in the back of my head on the right side in the right upper shoulder blade
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 18, 2015, 03:48 AM
    You could have anything from a mild and transitory muscle spasm due to how you slept or how you sit at a desk or any number of reasons, all the way to something very serious like a TIA, with plenty in between.
    A medical condition needs FIRST all sorts of basic information about the patient, and we don't even know your age and gender, much less your history. It could take all day.
    Go to a clinic.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Right arm numbness and tingling? [ 3 Answers ]

I have pain in my right shoulder with sudden numbness and tingling down my right arm and into my first two fingers next to my thumb. These fingers are always tingling. The numbness and tingling happens all day and night. I also have right shoulder pain. When I move my neck to the right side I get a...

Right arm numbness and tingling? [ 0 Answers ]

I have pain in my right shoulder with sudden numbness and tingling down my right arm and into my first two fingers next to my thumb. These fingers are always tingling. The numbness and tingling happens all day and night.

Numbness and tingling in right arm only [ 0 Answers ]

I cannot take the pain anymore. I've have carpal tunnel surgery in both wrists about 2 years ago with great results but this tingling and pain in my right arm from my shoulder to my fingertips deep inside has got to be something. I've tried lowering my hand to see if maybe it's a circulation...

Numbness and tingling in right hand and arm [ 1 Answers ]

I am wondering if anyone knows why I might be experiencing tingling and numbness in my right arm and hand. My hand is so bad at times that I cannot make a closed fist. At other times I cannot grip things and I'll drop things w/o warning. This happens in left arm and hand also, but it's not as...

View more questions Search