Looking for high school
    Forgot what high school I attend what
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2010, 01:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by eric2143811 View Post
    forgot what high school I attend what
    Hi, eric2143811!

Are you asking about the high school that you attend, attended or are going to attend, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Night school for high school-aged people [ 15 Answers ]

I heard about there being night school for high school kids. In fact, I think a friend of a friend went to night school when I was in jr. high. I've searched Google, and can't find any listings or info for night schools in PA. Does anyone know if they exist for high schoolers, and where I could...

I need to know the nam of this song emerg its off high school high [ 3 Answers ]

Ok this song isn't on the soundtrack I went through all of them. The song starts when there about to do the chicky run. If you know it please tell me

Is is a poll for any middle school or high school kids about drugs? [ 6 Answers ]

What kind of drugs are being sold at your schools? How easy is it to get? Where are you from? This is a seriouse question I'm curiouse to no if it matters where you are from or if all schools are alike...

I did bad in high school but have high hopes [ 2 Answers ]

Well, first I'm going to start by saying I'm not originally from America, I came here in 1999 and by the time I learned english I was already way behind. In high school I had hopes of catching up, however my grandma got sick and I had to take care of her since my grandpa was sick as well, my dad...

View more questions Search