Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kirstylou88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2014, 02:46 PM
    I had a baby 18 weeks ago my stomach is really bloated and keep getting stomach ache
    I had a baby 18weeks ago after the birth I lost my baby weight and was able to wear my old clothes over the past few weeks my stomach is getting bigger and I have stomach pains sometimes. I'm also not able to wear my old clothes as they are too tight and am now back in my maternity jeans. I am on the pill and have been since my baby was 3weeks old but I didn't stop bleeding until my daughter was 14weeks old please help.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 2, 2014, 03:44 PM
    I would discuss this with your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have had a hard and bloated stomach for 2 weeks. I have had bms what could it be? [ 4 Answers ]

I am a 24 year old female and for the past to weeks I have had this issue. My stomach is extremely swollen and bloated. I feel full all the time. I have tried stool softeners, laxatives, preparation H suppositories, and regular preparation H. I have had bowel movements but I feel like there is...

Am I pregnant, I've been bloated, full stomach, no appetite, uneasy stomach feeling. [ 3 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend 4weeks ago, the next day I took the pill. The next week I was fatigue, bloated constantly, and a full stomach feeling with slight and shard cramps. This week I've been having slight shard chest pains. I was due for my period last the 12th, the beginning of...

Why is my stomach so bloated [ 3 Answers ]

I have not had my period in 4 months and my stomach is way bloated don't know what to do

Bloated, stomach ache, sore breast... pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I feel bloated, I get sick to my stomach every time I smell something... only ONE of my breast are sore... Am I pregnant?? Im sooooooooooooooo scared... How soon can you tell when your pregnant or not? How soon do the signs start to show?

View more questions Search