Ask
    anthonymacioce Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2009, 08:52 AM
    Vent on the kitchen sink
    How do I install a vent on a kitchen sink the sink is already installed
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Feb 4, 2009, 09:06 AM

You purchase AAV vent in Home Depot and install it on 1 1/2" tubular drain, behind P-trap.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Relocating Sink Drain/Vent to Dedicated Stack Serving Kitchen Sink & Dishwasher [ 3 Answers ]

I am relocating an upstairs vanity sink from one wall to another (also going from single to double bowl). Rather than relocate the drain and vent pipe, I am hoping that I can tie into a 1-1/2" copper vent pipe that is located right behind the vanities intended location. The copper vent pipe is from...

Kitchen sink vent [ 3 Answers ]

I have moved my kitchen sink 7 feet from it's original position. My question is if it's all right to leave the sink roof vent where it is which is now 7 feet up stream from the sink. Thank you

Vent on kitchen sink [ 8 Answers ]

Hello Y'all - I am new to the site. Does anyone know what the "vent" is called that is on the kitchen sink. It makes a noise when the dishwasher is going! :confused:

Kitchen Sink/Laundry Sink Drain Vent Non-exist [ 3 Answers ]

The set-up from kitchen sink leading down to drain to basement: 1. Kitchen sink - (R side) - connected to a P drain I think you call it -PVC-, connected to a "metal" T, which has a Studer vent gizmo attached to the top of it, then draining into a metal pipe straight down to the drain in the...

Kitchen sink vent [ 1 Answers ]

I have moved into an apartment where the kitchen sink was put in as an afterthought and as such was not vented in any way. Is there a way to simply tee off from the drain and run a short stretch of PVC under the basin of the sink and up to above the level of the drain in order to vent the drain? I...

View more questions Search