Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nervousandscared Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2010, 11:00 AM
    Red bulge/spot on shaft (skin) of penis
    I am 15 years old.

I have recently found that I have developed a red bulge/spot on the shaft of my penis. It is on the skin.

I have been masterbating quite regularly recently and I believe that it is just a general wart caused by excessive rubbing.

I am obviously a virgin and so it is not an STD.

It doesn't hurt when I touch it and I can't feel it at all normally. It does kind of itch when I touch it but it really is insignificantly itchy. It's just like having a bit of dry skin and feeling the slightest of all itchy if you know what I mean.

I am extremely worried... and too embarresed to tell my parents or go to the doctor...

What should I do? I have some important examinations coming up as well. (in a week or so) and I am currently extremely busy revising.

Should I just wait, try forget about it and see later? Arg... why does this have to happen to me now... :/

Jun 1, 2010, 11:02 AM

The wart thing is smooth on the top and is not in a cluster; it's just one on its own.

It measures about 3mm across...

Jun 1, 2010, 11:04 AM

I forgot to say, it is quite hard.

I am perfectly healthy aside from having some hayfever. I am not taking any medication of any sort.

Jun 3, 2010, 06:35 AM

Live answers from real experts?

Bull.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spot on penis shaft [ 3 Answers ]

I've just found a reddish spot on the shaft of my penis. I'm freaking out because I've read about different STDs including syphillis, which describes the early signs as having an open painless sore. My spot is not open or elevated, could it be syphillis? Thanks!

I have a red bump on the shaft of my penis. [ 3 Answers ]

About a week ago I developed a red bump on my penis it doesn't hurt unless I touch it and it won't pop and I don't think its an std cause I only have sex with one person its kind of developed a white head and looks like a big zit but I don't know if I should pop it what should I do?

Red bump on shaft of penis urgent! [ 6 Answers ]

I'm 14, and have never had sex. I've looked up this problem, and anyone that has it has had sex. It is a red bump on the shaft of my penis(right side) hurts when I touch it, and is roughly a centimeter wide. It formed out of a white bump thing that felt like it had a rock in it. There was 2 white...

Spot/Lump On Penis Shaft [ 1 Answers ]

Ive done research on my little problem but one website says this the other says that... its all over the place.. so I hope someone here can help. I have noticed today that a small (0.7cm diameter) lump kind of like a spot on the shaft of my penis.. its kind of low down it and it happened like over...

Penis red on shaft under skin [ 1 Answers ]

I only ralized that the skin was soppsoe to slide over the head of your penis last year and I am now 18. My forskin is very tight and hurts a little when hauling it over. When it gets over my head and down a little it is very red and has a even darker red at the bottom or the head, almost purple,...

View more questions Search