Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Field Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2011, 10:29 PM
    Hair follicle
    I have to get a hair follicle, I'm just wondering... What does suboxone show up or better yet break down into? Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Hair follicle test [ 5 Answers ]

Hair follicle test- I am currently trying to get another job and ii know they give hair follicle tests. I probably won't have to take the test for another two to three weeks. About three weeks ago I smoked marijuana with a friend. Just took a couple of pulls off a one-hitter. That is it. I...

Hair Follicle Test [ 1 Answers ]

I have smoked 1 blunt in the last 4 day and in about a week I will have to take a hair follicle test and I was wanting to know will I pass it or how can I pass it? Now keep in mind that I haven't smoked in some years. Just bored and stressed because my job closed down.

Hair follicle testing [ 2 Answers ]

:confused:I have a hair follicle test that I have to take : I am a white female w/long dark brown hair - I quit smoking 23 days ago - Is there any way to pass this test?

Hair Follicle Test [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering about hair follicle tests. If you are in the same room as someone smoking marijuana, crack or meth, could you come up positive on the test? If so would it have to be the same day, without washing your hair? If you washed your hair wouldn't it come out and show clean, or could it...

Hair follicle testing [ 1 Answers ]

I have a friend who is a former addict, but he has been clean for 13 years. He has recently had to take a hair follicle test for custody of his son. This test was done on pubic hair and showed a positive for cocaine and marijuana. The cocaine level was approximately 300. How long can cocaine...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.