Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ravenswing07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2012, 05:35 PM
    Child support in Tennessee
    In the state of Tennessee is a spouse responsible for the step child support?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 14, 2012, 05:51 PM
    No, they do not have to help pay anything, of course they may want to help to keep their spouse out of jail. But the spouse pays, but the other will have to help pay more of their personal bills.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Evicting an adult child in Tennessee [ 23 Answers ]

My son in 20 years old. He came home from college after getting kicked out for a GPA of under 1.0. He asked to come home for "3 weeks". This was May 4, 2006. The only room I had was my garage. I didn't want to make things too comfortable for him. He stays out half of the night drinking and...

Can child support levy a bank account if you are paying child support weekly [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriends name is on my checking acct. He also has his own account. He is paying weekly child's support from his pay check to the state of NH by court order. Massachusetts child support put a levy on all of my account and all of his account. None of the money ($1669.90) in my account was his. I...

Can my ex sign his rights away and not help support our daughter in Tennessee. [ 1 Answers ]

I got involved with a married man. Well I ended up pregnant and he turned his back to me and walked out on me and went back to his wife. Well when he left I lost everything. Now I'm 24 weeks pregnant with our babygirl and I'm working 2 jobs and thinking about quitting one job and try to get a...

I owe back child support, will child support garnish the whole tax return? [ 3 Answers ]

Will child support garnish the whole tax return?

Is 114.92 weekly too high to pay for one child in Tennessee? [ 5 Answers ]

I am paying 114.92 weekly for one child in Tn and only 96.00 weekly for one child in Ny. I think I am paying too much for one child in Tn. Do you think 114.92 is too much child support for one child?

View more questions Search