Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    twinkle007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2009, 07:18 PM
    Bleeding after missed period of 17 days
    I am 34. I missed my periods for about 15 days and on 16th day I started having bleeding followed by a big blot of flesh and blood on 17th day. The bleeding was as normal as on any menstrual cycle. Is it a miscarriage??
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2009, 08:11 PM

Well, if the fleshy stuff was gray, it could have been.

You might not be able to find out.

Contact your doctor and ask if you can possibly get any tests to see if there are still any pregnancy harmones.

Maybe that can answer your question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

WHY can't you tell you're pregnant until 5 days before missed period? [ 4 Answers ]

Someone please help! I need this answer ASAP! Why can't you tell you're pregnant until 5 days before you're missed period? I mean you get pregnant upon conception but then can't really tell until 2 or 3 weeks later. I need a medical answer. Thankyouuuuu!! :eek:

9 days missed period! [ 1 Answers ]

I'm currently 9 days late. I usually get my period every 30-32 days. Never been pregnant before. Should I take a test ?

No missed period since 59 days [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 34 years old married but never got pregnant. This is first time no missed period for 59 days. I've checked 2 pregnancy test for last few days but negative result. There's no any sign of pregnancy & missed period... what should I do??

Implantion bleeding or just missed period? [ 1 Answers ]

On the 27/04 I noticed that I had drops of blood on my panties and I thought it was the beginning of my period since it was due. For 5days it was the same thing no flow and slight spotting then it stopped. I had done 6 HPT till today the 15/05 and all nag. Do you think if I'm pregnant is there a...

8 days late, missed period [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 20 years old and my period is regularly every 28 days. I was supposed to start on April 15 and I feel as though I'm going to start. I have been bloated and crampy, I'm irritable and my back aches but still no period. I am not more nuseas than normal and my breasts aren't tender so I have no...

View more questions Search