Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    steveasaurus Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2007, 08:29 PM
    1980's science fiction film
    I remember seeing this film on TV at my grandparents when I was younger(early to mid-eighties). I believe toward the end of the film there's a boy, locked in his house and he being attacked by aliens or monsters? It was very campy. I also recall a very slimey monster and perhaps the TV or another device was coming alive or generating more images I can't remember the name of the movie. Can anyone help me?
    giani513 Posts: 179, Reputation: 47

Jul 5, 2007, 03:31 PM
    Saturday the 14th (1981)? Boy reads a book about movie monsters, which come to life from the book.

There's also Saturday the 14th Strikes Back (1988). I didn't see this one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fiction question - choking death, or lethal punch? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question for a murder mystery I'm writing. I want the bad guy (who also happens to be the victim in this story) to be surprised while he has a mouthful of cookies and he'll aspirate and choke to death, OR he'll be punched very, very hard in the chest or stomach and killed from some sort of...

1980's film [ 1 Answers ]

This documentary follows the rise and fall of a german-born performance artist on New York's lower East Side in the early 1980's. Name the film

Science fiction show [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching a 1980,s sci fi show but all I remember was the villains name:nuvine kroll. This family went on vacation to the egyptian pyramids,they were trapped inside by their guide who caused a cave in. When they awoke, they were in astrange land,being pursued by a war hero:nuvine...

1980's sci fi [ 3 Answers ]

this is driving me mad!! Think it's a film about an astronaut who has an accident in space when he comes back to earth he's able to do mathematical equations and run really fast but when he does his eyes turn from green to yellow then to red.. red is bad... that's all I can remember. Can anyone...

View more questions Search