Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TechAngel Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2009, 11:55 AM
    Have you run an art gallery for art student?
    I would like to support the development of fine arts in our society and so have established a non-profit foundation that will promote student art, arrange gallery exhibitions and build international networks in Europe of art schools, art students, galleries, exhibition spaces and art investors. The aim is to provide art students will real experience in promoting, exhibiting and marketing their art in order to accelerate the development of their reputation as young, talented artists.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 12, 2009, 12:31 PM

I think that is a stellar idea, otherwise art students would not get the opportunity to display their talents in a gallery atmosphere. Are you asking how you will manage to do this venture and want ideas on how to accomplish it ?

Tick
    TechAngel Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2009, 06:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    I think that is a stellar idea, otherwise art students would not get the opportunity to display their talents in a gallery atmosphere. Are you asking how you will manage to do this venture and want ideas on how to accomplish it ?

tick
    Tick, thanks for your words of encouragement. I have spoken with a number of local art schools who are keen to encourage their students to submit their art works for periodic exhibitions, and I have 2-3 spaces available who could host temporary exhibitions. What I am not sure about is how to attract lots of people to the exhibitions, people who would be keen to support the students with advice, networking contacts and actual purchases. Any thoughts are welcomed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Great Amateur Gallery [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I was wondering where can I find more about the large gallery that accepts amateur works of art (e.g. drawings, paintings, oil on canvas, sculptures, etc.). Is there Great Amateur Gallery of the World?

Photoshop (Elements) Web Photo Gallery [ 2 Answers ]

I made this Gallery but misspelled one of the picture names. What file does Photoshop store the names in? I can't find it. Thanks!

Dreamweaver MX: ASP.NET creating art gallery [ 4 Answers ]

I am creating a web art gallery. The problem I am having at the moment is that I want to link members on the site to their gallery page. I have a page with members name on them. I want to link those names to a single gallery page. Depedning on what name I pressed on, I want the gallery page to...

View more questions Search