Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Irma1961 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2012, 07:59 PM
    Gpx 40 in tv/dvd combo
    I just bought this TV and today I noticed the black screen had three dim lights on three corners on the screen.is this normal for a LCD TV? I noticed it because I turned off the cable box and the TV stayed on.that's when I saw the 3 lights on the corners they were kind of dim but noticeable.please help
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

May 13, 2012, 08:39 PM
    Sounds like "flashlighting". Try turning down the backlight setting. It might help. Otherwise you could try returning or exchanging it, since flashlighting (unless really bad) isn't usually covered under warranty.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GPX DVD problem [ 1 Answers ]

Have a GPX DVD player that when it plays it freezes up and sometimes says bad disc

Old gpx dvd player in wrong video mode. [ 0 Answers ]

While setting my universal remote I accidentally put my gpx dvd7500dvd into some strange mode where I no longer get video and since I can't see the dvd player menu anymore, I can undo it. How can I reset my player to default?

Dvd/vcr combo [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know how to hook my magnavox dvd/vcr combo to my TV which has already installed a charter communications cable box and a magnavox sound system.

VCR/DVD Combo Hookup [ 2 Answers ]

How do I setup a Toshiba (Hi-Fi VCR & DVD Video) Recorder combo to a Panasonic HDTV which is already setup to Cable using MDMI cables. Do I need to setup the recorder to bo the TV ans Cable box

VCR/DVD Combo, DVD Recorder hookup to Satellite TV [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to hookup a VCR/DVD combo and a DVD Recorder to my TV. I have satellite TV, but the satellite receiver is not connected to the same TV. I have read and reread all four books and can not figure it out. I want to be able to record from the television to both the VCR and the DVD...

View more questions Search