Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    olateju Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2010, 10:07 AM
    Can I get h1 visa as a can?
    GGertie Posts: 36, Reputation: 5

Nov 5, 2010, 09:13 PM
    Do you mean HIV? Can you get HIV as a nursing assistant? Yes. Is it likely? No.
    As a nursing assistant, you should have some basic knowledge of infection control and standard precautions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cna test [ 4 Answers ]

Can I take the can exam with out taking the class since I already work as a homemaker/cna

Where to get CNA in Florida [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know where I can get my CNA for free in the state of Florida I just moved here I know in New York where I'm from you can get a CNA from a nursing home

Does ANYONE Know about CNA Requirements? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone, there's a question i been asking for a while now and never can i get a str8 answer to it so i want to ask u all and see what answers i can get here... Ok well when i was 16 i caught a charge of domestic violence on my moms boyfriend, i was also on probation at the time i...

Cna requirements [ 2 Answers ]

Someone had told me that if you become a CNA in some states you do and don't have to have your GED or your high school diploma. I tried looking online at different sites and I Get various different answers. My best bet would be to call the local center whose doing the training programs and...

CNA Career [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know what the average hourly salary might be for a CNA in Virginia.

View more questions Search