Ask
    brodgers Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2013, 12:07 AM
    I have these itchy red bumps that appear on my hoke body
    What is going on I'm scared... is it hives
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 13, 2013, 03:08 AM
    Can't tell you this; how could we. If it is hives it would be the least of your problems.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are these Itchy Red Bumps? [ 17 Answers ]

Itchy bumps appear on face out of no where I can just be sitting at my desk at work a part of my face starts to itch its like a mesquito bite even if I don't scratch it can swell. I don't use commercial products on my face only natural ingredients (literally stuff out of my kitchen). I laid my head...

Red itchy bumps [ 1 Answers ]

My husband has had little red, itchy bumps since Sunday and they are turning into scabs. These bumps mainly reside on his torso, arms, hangs and knees. They're the worst on his sides and literally covers his whole entire back. He doesn't have a lot on his tummy. On his hands, they look like...

Red itchy bumps [ 0 Answers ]

On my legs arms lower back and very itchy especially bottom of feet

Red Itchy Bumps [ 1 Answers ]

So about 5 days ago I was outside at about 10 pm and I was in a grassy area and I started feeling something biting me. About 3 days ago it started getting very itchy and appearing to be red bumps about a quarter size bump. It started on my ankles where I felt something biting me but now I have some...

Itchy red bumps [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have recently got some spots on my back and do not how to get rid of them? I drink about 1.5 litres of water a day and also have a shower like everyday but I'm still getting them. What do I do... on the same subject I've been getting really itchy red bumps which seem to occur out of the...

View more questions Search