Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cla83 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2012, 12:28 PM
    How to ask a 15 % pay raise for an A/C & Elevator maintenance?
    How to ask a 15 % pay raise for an A/C & Elevator maintenance? Due to the building is old and needs more maintenance services

Check out some similar questions!

How do I raise funds to pay off a loan? [ 4 Answers ]

I owe about $9,600+ on the loan (paying over 5 years at $275/month), and I want to pay it off ASAP. I only make $9/hr at my workplace, and I'm 43 years of age.

My progress (melasma & sun damage) pics & maintenance questions [ 38 Answers ]

I thought I'd share some pics for anyone else dealing with melasma and/or sun damage. These are pix of my forehead. The top one was taken July 31st and the bottom was taken on Oct 7th. http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/982/foreheads1.jpg Left was July 31st ---- Right was Oct 7th ...

Heating & Cooling Maintenance, Repair & Troubleshooting FAQ from NortherHeat [ 57 Answers ]

Check out these tips and explanations, below, from our Heating and Cooling Expert. Of course, you're also welcome to post questions to this board for more information: Just click the "Ask about Heating & Air Contidioning" button at the top of the page.

Promised a pay raise [ 13 Answers ]

So I have been working for this company for 8 months. 4 months ago I was stopped by the boss and told that they were really impressed; so they were giving me a payrise. Uping me by £2000 extra a year ontop of my already fixed annual salary. I was so excited and knew with this payrise I could...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.