Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ayeshakodippili Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2012, 10:02 PM
    Got pregnancy symptoms , but period came
    Last month we had sex everyday during our fertile time ?around 10 days prior to da period , I had several symptoms ,which is almost same as pregnancy symptoms (light cramping , nausea, lower back pain, lot of vaginal discharge ).
    But I got period , 2 days before my scheduled day . My menstrual cycle is regular , which varies between 2 to 3 days only .did I have a miscarriage ? Iam32 years old .
    teensportychick Posts: 192, Reputation: 15

Jul 1, 2012, 11:11 PM
    Well I have heard that some people have there period throughout there whole pregnancy... But I would check on that... im in high school so don't take m word for it! :P
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 1, 2012, 11:17 PM
    It sounds as though you just got your period a little early. The symptoms you describe are premenstrual symptoms.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2 weeks late on period, negative pregnancy test, got all pregnancy symptoms [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 15 days late on my pieord, I've done 8 hpt and all come back negative. I have most of the pregnancy symptoms. Can someone help? Has anyone been in this position and been pregnant?

I got my period on the 8th. Now I am having many pregnancy symptoms. [ 1 Answers ]

I am having headaches, back pain, swollen hands in the morning, tender/swollen breasts, and fatigue, and lower cramping in the stomach. I had unprotected sex on the 4th and 5th. Could I be pregnant?

Any symptoms of pregnancy before you miss your period? [ 7 Answers ]

I have been trying to get pregnant.my period isn't due for more 2 weeks.I feel breast sore and tenderness.I also eat more and have cravings and frequent headaches.my lower back pains and have a mood swing too.is it too early for the symptoms or can I be illusioning it.I am desperate and just want...

Pregnancy symptoms and missed period [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I'm 19 and I'm a little over a week late I recently started feeling really crappy! Like I night I'm getting really nauseated and sweat and I get really dizzy... so I drink some water and try to go back to bed... but then during the day I have terrible headaches, and my breasts hurt so bad!!...

View more questions Search