Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mlhaas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2010, 10:03 PM
    If a female cat is spayed wrong can she get pregnant
    My female cat mocha has been fixed for over 2yrs. But we got a male cat who was not fixed and as of a month ago she started not letting him around her and her tummy is getting big, I've cut back there food so they are not over eating and she sleeps a lot more than she use to.Im finding different answer for this uestion I just want to know for sure.
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Mar 24, 2010, 10:47 PM

You can't really spay a cat 'wrong.' the process involves removing all the reproductive organs. I can't see how anyone could do that wrong.

It's possible that he's trying to mount her and she finds it annoying.

How old is she? Cats can hit a middle age spread, just like humans. I've seen cats hit about 5-7 years and suddenly put on weight and be a little fuller around the middle.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a cat have hormonal problems if spayed while pregnant? [ 5 Answers ]

My cat, Jilly, is about 2 years old. When she was spayed 1 year ago, she was pregnant. This was 1 week before I adopted her from a shelter. She did not have any hair loss at that time. Shortly, after she came to live with me, my precious little girl began to lick and groom herself excessively...

Can my cat be pregnant after she's been spayed? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I have been reserching about how to tell if your cats going to have babies and if she can have babies after she's been spayed and I am extreamly canfused. If you know an answer about my question please tell me. Can my cat have kittens after she's been spayed? Is it possible? From...

Can a female dog get spayed while she has her period? [ 8 Answers ]

Can my female pug get spayed while she has her ministration

What is wrong with my 1year old female cat [ 2 Answers ]

My 1 year old female cat fully potty trained but she keeps peeing on the sofa and the floors. She also keeps crying all day and night. She is shedding fur in patches. She rolls around when you go near her.

Pregnant cat and another female [ 1 Answers ]

How does a prgnant cat act around other female cats? Is she more violent or more loving?:confused:

View more questions Search