Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ICEMAN4190 Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

Jun 22, 2012, 05:06 PM
    YouTube doesn't let me put music in my videos!
    Hi, I have a YouTube channel. I post CoD gameplays and such, but whenever I post a video with a song, it keeps saying "Video hasn't been made available for mobile". Is it due to copyright? How can I make it so that my videos actually play? Thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I put music videos on my iPod nano? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I have an I pod nano and its able to have music videos but I don't know how to put ithem on there... so help me

YouTube videos [ 3 Answers ]

Hi every body... I tried to open some videos -crochet lessons- from YouTube, and I get the message "Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player. " I downloaded the latest Flash player.. and the message still appears :( So...

Is it legal to put music from Youtube on your IPod? [ 4 Answers ]

A lot of people from my school are telling me that there is a way to get stuff from YouTube on my Ipod nano. Is this legal? If it is how do you do it? Thanks a bunch :]

How do I put music/music videos etc. On my iPod? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I put music/music videos etc. on my iPod? I just can't figure out how to do it..

How do I put music/videos on my mp4 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a mp4 player and I was told to go to windows media player, go to sync, and click drop and drag the music from there but its not working.. anyone know step by step instructions?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.