Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 19, 2006, 08:03 PM
    Can you post that thread here?

Also, the manual did not come with the car. Can you tell me how to get one?

Do I just ask the dealership or do I have to order one?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2006, 08:10 PM
    The dealer should be able to get it for you. I did post the thread in this section--I think it's a must read for anyone owning a home air conditioner.
    maxnet Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2006, 02:15 PM
    I have Cavalier 97. But the speedometer is not working and there is a strange voice coming from the back of it every time I switch of the car its like :

Zgzgzgzggzgzgz for 3 or 4 seconds.

Now I can not know if I'm overspeed and Police officer is stopping me every day...

Please help me people. Should I change the VSS or the speedometer it self...

Please provide photos and maps for how to install the VSS (rewiring) because I think that the speedometer cable is no more working and the pricies in this country is very high!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1995 Chevy Cavalier Computer [ 6 Answers ]

I was wondering if there was a way to remove the computer from the car and still be able to keep the engine running. From what I understand the ingition module will be able to fire properly (I may have been misinformed), but will the fuel injection system be able to run without the computer? ...

96 chevy cavalier leaking head gasket need advice [ 6 Answers ]

My 1996 chevy cavalier is leaking around the head gasket its not really bad but it is noticeable will Bar's radiator stop leak help me? Will it hurt my motor? I'm afraid it could mix with the oil and cause damage what do you think? So far as I can tell it is only leaking from the outside of the...

Cavalier Noises [ 1 Answers ]

Some people I know are giving me a 1986 Chevrolet Cavalier, I don't know if it's 2 or 4 door, VIN #, or miles on it. They tell me that it is driveable but makes a little clunk noise when first put in reverse, but once it starts moving the noise is gone. They think it's the CV boot. Can anyone...

97 cavalier dash removal [ 0 Answers ]

I need help removeing the dash on my 97 cavalier, I got all the screws but one, the one right or the airbag, I can't find it, please help

Chevrolet Cavalier 2002 [ 2 Answers ]

All of a sudden, out of the blue, my car starts squeaking and creaking. Sounds like the front end is going to fall out. It is specifically when the tires go over a bump. Doesn't get worse when turning or pulling into my driveway. Does it need a lube? Is it the shocks? Is it the chassis? Help.

View more questions Search