Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jemmashemma Posts: 11, Reputation: 6

Mar 17, 2011, 08:09 AM
    Thank you... everyday it will get easier, and its HIS loss! He has missed out on something good! And I shouldn't be worrying about that, he should! And the fact that he isn't proves he's a big giant turd.

I AM WOMAN HEAR ME ROAR!. OK, maybe not quite there just yet!

So nice to have people to talk to so thanks again you guys x
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Mar 17, 2011, 08:11 AM
    Sorry southamerica and amicom had to spread the rep also!

Quote Originally Posted by ;
    "SCREW YOU AND YOUR SILLY SMALL PANTS THAT YOU ACTUALLY GO TO THE BEACH IN"
    this line made me laugh out loud! Keep it up jemma, you sense of humor is great! :p
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Mar 17, 2011, 09:37 AM

Anger is good,it'll help you move forward.

And,yes,rockbottom,start climbing!

Mar 17, 2011, 10:35 AM
    Comment on amicon's post
    Just noticed your from whitby! I lived in hull for 5 years before moving to australia :) had many pleasant boat trips/fish & chips/rock buying trips there! Love it, apart from the Dracula museum... I closed my eyes the whole way round! Thanks for all your help x
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Mar 17, 2011, 01:15 PM

You'll be fine Jemma
    Just thank your lucky stars you didn't invest a substantial amount of your time on this fella compared to some of the other stories you can read on here.

You're a pretty girl , so you'll have plenty of opportunities to find someone that'll give you the time you deserve , and not just by email , in person. It's so much better anyway ;)

Good luck :)

Mar 17, 2011, 07:11 PM
    I thought last night I'd hit rock bottom, but I just keep hitting it... and it hurts more and more every time. I just want to shout all my feelings at him. He is everything he said he wasn't and has done everything he convinced me would never happen, I hate him, so much, he has destroyed me, I can't move on from this, I'm really hurting, I want to punch him

I can't believe after everything he said, all the promises he has not even tried to contact me or acknowledge my message, I feel like nothing and feel like my message I sent him will have just fed his ego

amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Mar 17, 2011, 09:46 PM

Oh,yes,you can move on and you will-sooner than you think.

Nobody can destroy you,unless you allow them to.

You're responsible for your own happiness,Jem,so keep climbing.

So he probably is an immature jerk,but then it's good to know you found that out sooner rather than later.

Keep climbing.
    southamerica Posts: 667, Reputation: 400

Mar 18, 2011, 08:44 AM

Jemma, remember what you said? Give him ONE MINUTE each day. That's all he gets, not because he's worth it but because you allow it. After that, keep on being fabulous.

I had a whirlwind romance like this my sophomore year in college. It was 5 months and I thought we were soulmates. He did everything to give me that impression too. Once summer came-like you-it went from hot and heavy to zilch. And this is the thing about whirlwind romances that we don't pay attention to: they're tornadoes. Once they're gone, you have a big mess to clean up. So, it's not going to feel great right now, maybe not for a couple days/weeks/whatever... but you will get better, I promise! You just can't lose sight of the fact that he has lost out here, and that you are amazing! You don't need him to respond to your email, because what could he possibly say that would make him more than the slime he is?

Like amicon has said: Keep climbing!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to find out a song containing words like; we played in the we played in the rain [ 5 Answers ]

This is a very old and famous song sung by I don't know whom, but I goes on like we played in the sun we played in the rain etc etc I was about friendship.

Am I being played? [ 6 Answers ]

There's this guy in my year, ben, who I have known since middle school.. so a good 3 years or so. It was only this year we started getting quite close, he will kiss me and cuddle me, stroke my legs, hands, arms, face and everything and not care what people thing. But when I'm not there he does the...

Being played. [ 5 Answers ]

Before I start please don't give me a hard time as I'm hurting like hell and I know what has happened is wrong but I just need advice. I have been with my boyfriend for 2 years, unfortunately like most people he has a pyscho ex. 10 months ago he cheated on me with her and she got pregnant by him....

Am I just being played or could this be the one? [ 6 Answers ]

I met this guy about three months ago. He's 24 and I'm 22. He approached me while I was at a bar. I didn't really like him that much at first but once we started talking we had loads in common and got on better than I felt I had ever gotten on with anyone before. Even the most obscure...

I got played [ 10 Answers ]

And its my fault. I take the responisbility for putting myself on the chopping block, and knowing who I was dealing with. My question is.. what do I do now? Would it make a difference if I called over and over just to show that I am not okay with being ignored? If I don't call & don't answer...

View more questions Search