Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    014and309 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2012, 04:38 AM
    Thermostat will not work when turned on
    When thermostat is turned on for heat or ac it nothing happens, I checked the fuse box and there was no tripped fuses. The blower will not come

Check out some similar questions!

The outside fan and compressor run even when the thermostat is turned off [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Trane 900 with heat pump. The outside unit still runs even when I turn thermostat off. I have to shut it off from the breaker. I put in a new Honeywell thermostat and it still does the same thing. What's wrong?

Fan runs after thermostat turned off [ 1 Answers ]

We have a Goodman heat pump and AC unit, the fan will keep running after the outside unit kicks off, stays on even with thermostat turned off, only goes off when breaker is turned off. Checked thermostat and wiring , these are okay. After a period it will start working properly and kick off and on...

Why does the heat come on, when the thermostat has been turned off? [ 1 Answers ]

Why does the heat come on, when the thermostat has been turned off?

Heat keeps running even after thermostat turned down or off. [ 3 Answers ]

For a couple of winters now, my furnace will not turn off all the time when I turn the thermostat down or it will just keep running forever above the set termostat temperature. The airconditioner works fine with the thermostat. The thermostat was replaced last year to see if that would solve the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.