Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1972top Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2012, 04:07 AM
    What could be responsible for late menstration
    Am 37yrs old trying to conceive.Lately having been having irregular menstrual cycle but lately I thought am pregnant after I missed my period for 8dys only to start menstruating again on the 20th day. Despite the pregnancy symptoms having been seeing.Please help, am getting worry.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 25, 2012, 05:56 AM
    Have you seen an OB/GYN? Have you researched peri-menopause? Perimenopause - MayoClinic.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Menstration [ 1 Answers ]

Cycle came on twice I am 39 in one month

I need Help (menstration question) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my gilfriend woke up this morning and had spilled blood all over the bed sheets. She was about a week late on her period but she is irregular. When she got up to change her tampon once she sat on the toilet a lot of blood started leaking out and the she cleaned up and once she stood up to...

Calgary, AB - Is landlord responsible to pay out DD-Or Is ex-roommate responsible [ 18 Answers ]

Calgary, AB I have just recently moved out of a house I was living in with a couple roommates. I am having troubles getting my damage deposite back. I need to know if it is the responsibility of the landlord to pay me out, or if it is up to my roommates to pay me my portion? Will I...

Menstration [ 1 Answers ]

Every time I get my period, it is very long. It is so long that sometime I thought I have period 2 times in a month. I barely get a break between my period. Does anybody know if that is abnormal or not? Can you tell me?

View more questions Search