Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ntango Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2013, 11:19 AM
    EtG testing
    I am a 6'4 210 bls male last week on Friday I had 3 vodka shots and4 beers I stopped at 5 am on Saturday and later in the evening of Saturday I had 2 beer around 7 pm and finished at 11pm, I didn't touch alcohol from Sunday onward and I drink water with every meal, I was tested yersterday Thursday. Will it show I believe its been 96 hours. I would somuch appreciate your answer.

Thank you.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 24, 2013, 11:26 AM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/addict...od-750279.html

So how many times and different ways are you going to ask this same question? You were already answered yesterday. 96 hours, if you're being honest, you will probably pass.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

EtG testing [ 1 Answers ]

I took an EtG 21st and I'm worried it will be positive. I don't drink but last night I made stuffed mushrooms and I added less than 1/2 an ounce of Tequila to the sausage and fried it before adding the other ingredients. I ate 4 mushrooms around 8p. I had to test today and gave my sample around...

EtG testing [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I drank about 4 beers late Monday night and my test is 2pm Wednesday.. any chance I can pass?

ETG testing... please help [ 6 Answers ]

I am hoping that Dr. Bill will be around to answer... I had a large glass of wine Sunday evening around 8 pm, will have possible ETG on Thursday am @ 10. I have read all I can and see different things up to 80 hours and 80-120 hours, I am looking at about 84 hours am I safe and before you say...

Alcohol testing EtG testing [ 4 Answers ]

I had a etg/alcohol test 10 days ago and had wine the evening prior? I have not heard back from the lab. Has anyone failed or passed with having alcohol in their system? Thank you. Really stressed and very stupid!!

View more questions Search