Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kelemework Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2012, 06:51 AM
    Free scholarship for ethiopia?
    Hi there my name is kelemework I'm studying accounting and finance in Adama university and I will graduate this year but I want further education.
    Thank you.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 1, 2012, 06:53 AM
    We do not offer scholarships at this site. Is there any other way we can help you?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Feb 1, 2012, 07:38 AM
    Check with the advisor at Adama university. That will be the best source for you since the advisor will have access to your grades and other personal information that will be helpful in looking for scholarships.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free scholarship foe ethiopia? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi my name is yezihalem sisay I graduatei in gondar university in tourism management,now I want to learn MA IN RELATED FILD OF STUDY?

Find free scholarship for ethiopia? [ 0 Answers ]

Dear sir/madam My name Rukiya Habib.I want to get free bachelor scholarships.I want to be architecturing please help me to make my dreams comes true

Free scholarship for ethiopia [ 1 Answers ]

I am Gedefa Mengistu graduated from Ambo University in development management field of study. Since I am young and have great devotion to learn, the chance to get your golden opportunities always let me in search of help. To develop my potential joining capacity building institutions is well...

View more questions Search