Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lacyann123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2010, 02:06 PM
    I have a pain in my uper right back, its like I'm being stabbed?
    It s been going on for about 2 weeks and its worse in the morning when I wake up. If I do athletic stuff it hurts worse than ever and when I take deep breaths it hurts?
    megapac Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2011, 04:15 AM
    well you need to go to a doctor, if it hurting when you breath you might have a crack rib or a broke rib they do run from the front chest to the back if that what it is it could punch you lung, try not to move too much and don't lift any thing till you see the doctor, yes you will need x-ray. Trust me you should go now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fever, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, weakness or sweating and low back pain [ 1 Answers ]

Fever,nausea,vomiting,abdominal pain,weakness or sweating and low back pain what this symptoms shows

Is there a connection to back pain and foot pain [ 1 Answers ]

The bottoms of my feet hurt started with both legs feel week,along with sharp pain in both calf muscles,nqw my feet feel cold and tired all the time,I do hve some back prombles.I don't have diabetes or Arthritis so I been told could this be back problems that has spread to my feet.

Fourteen year old with allover back pain and coccyx pain from skiing fall [ 3 Answers ]

In February this year I went skiing for 2 weeks in waterville valley, New Hampshire, USA - a few days into the second week an inexperienced skiier like myself lost control and cut me up causing me to fall and I landed fiercely on a bit of ice which -just like when you fall on your bum or knock it-...

How do I treat bunion-related foot pain that is also creating severe back pain? [ 5 Answers ]

I began using orthotics some months back to relieve severe foot pain - the result of two toes that are not in alignment. I found some relief, but I've recently experienced sharp, stabbing pain in my lower back and upper thigh. I am trying to find the connection, but the doctors I've seen either...

Film where man stabbed in back with pen [ 2 Answers ]

Does anybody know the name of a film where a man (I think that its joe pesci) is signing a contract on mans back, then he stabs him in the back with the pen dotting an I or false stop?

View more questions Search