Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    connectuwright Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2007, 04:33 PM
    Benefits of joining the union
    I signed a contract with my employer in 2005, for 24.00 an hour, well since then I have a lot more experience and he has been telling me to train others. This is on a military base. Why does the prevailing wage rate say a different amount than what I am getting Paid? Also I always work out of town, and this last time when I was sent out of the Country to Japan, was the first time I received perdiem. And my rate of pay was still 24.00 My boss told me to add my prediem amount to my reg. pay and divide by the numbers of hours I worked, and that would tell me how much an hour I got paid, does that sound stupid ? Can they do that ?
    rlcotton Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2007, 05:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by connectuwright
    I signed a contract with my employer in 2005, for 24.00 an hour, well since then I have a lot more experience and he has been telling me to train others. This is on a military base. Why does the prevailing wage rate say a different amount than what I am getting Paid? Also I always work out of town, and this last time when I was sent out of the Country to Japan, was the first time I recieved perdiem. And my rate of pay was still 24.00 My boss told me to add my prediem amount to my reg. pay and divide by the numbers of hours I worked, and that would tell me how much an hour I got paid, does that sound stupid ? Can they do that ?
    Are you a wage grade employee W-G/G-S

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Joining The RAF [ 1 Answers ]

I am very determined to join the RAF but I really want to know about the Aptitude test that you go through when you join. I want to join the RAF as an Air Traffic Control Assistant. Can anyone help me by giving me an example question Thanks Jamie ...

Joining movies files [ 1 Answers ]

How to join vcd files in "dat" extension. I got 1 vcd in 2 disc "1 and 2" is there any way to join in into 1 disc or dvd disc and what are the utility to use

Union and non-Union works [ 2 Answers ]

What are the advantages and disadvantages of Union and non-union works in a Tool and Die industry? :confused:

Joining ABS and PVC [ 2 Answers ]

I have to connect a PVC drain to an established ABS line. How can I do that? Thanks.

View more questions Search