Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lee12278 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2013, 09:10 AM
    Hvac thermostat dead
    Woke up to a dead LED thermostat. Venstar 1800 running a split system with external compressor and attic 110 VAC blower. Not checked power at unit yet but breakers on. I plan to check transformer output. Am I ontrack checking anything else.
    Joshdta Posts: 2,549, Reputation: 45
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2013, 06:00 PM
    Either not getting 24 volt power, battries are bad, or t-stat is just bad.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thermostat/HVAC [ 1 Answers ]

Could the gas valve (smart valve) be damaged when using a thermostat that is not compatible with the HVAC unit?

Hvac totally dead after strong storm. [ 1 Answers ]

Can hear thermostats normal click when set below or above current temp on a/c and or heat. No response on auto fan or manual fan. Tried new thermostat , outside coils cleaned,new filters, fuse at control bd looks OK, still nothing. Capacitor has no oil leaks and not swollen but was wet. Breaker was...

Carrier HVAC dead [ 0 Answers ]

My Carrier HVAC blower won't shut off despite thermostat being off and new limit switch. I changed the control board and now the system is dead: no blower, no sign of responding to thermostat. The outlet has power. I followed the same wiring as the old one. Anymore ideas before I call serviceman?...

Hvac thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

Need to know the wire color thermostat replacement from trane1000 to honeywell 3100c

Hvac thermostat [ 3 Answers ]

I put a new thermostat in and the ac works right but the furnace won't fire up

View more questions Search