Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    junmanalo1101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2018, 01:40 PM
    What size filter do I need to use for my furnice carrier weatherMaker 8000ts
    Size filter for mr furnice carrier weathermaker 8000TS

Size filter for my furnice carrier weathermaker 8000TS
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2018, 03:24 PM
    FurnAce filters come in all sizes and may not even be in the furnace. If there is no slot where a filter should go, check the cold air returns. I worked on a condo last week and it had a 20X20" filter in a large wall return. Filters are usually on the air return side but some brands have them on the supply side just above the lower air handler door.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clean the flame sensor on Carrier WeatherMaker 8000ts [ 1 Answers ]

How do I remove the flame sensor on my Carrier Weather Maker 8000ts for cleaning?

Carrier weathermaker 8000ts manual [ 1 Answers ]

Yellow light

Carrier weathermaker 8000ts manual [ 1 Answers ]

What is the Wattage requirement for this system?

Does the Carrire Weathermaker 8000TS have a filter? [ 0 Answers ]

We are in a rental property and have no users manuel for the furnace. I was wondering if there is a removable filter that needs to be changed every few months. The only thing our landlord told us about was the two filters that are located in the air intake vents in the ceiling of the house. We have...

Fan on Carrier Weathermaker 8000TS won't turn off [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. I have a Carrier Weathermaker 8000 TS (gas) that is about 7 years old. I was running the furnace fan (not the AC or heat) one day last week (to circulate the cool air in our basement) and it wouldn't shut off until I killed power to the unit. I have tested the furnace fan a few times...

View more questions Search