Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Littl3-Owlxx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2013, 06:20 AM
    Dieting tips?
    Im 16, and rather ashamed of my weight. Im not a "big" girl, but I dislike my stomach and thighs. I weigh 74.3kg and I am roughly 170cm +.

I don't want to become a twig, and Im well aware that exersizing will help, but I know my eating choices are wrong, I want to be at least 55kg, maybe 60kg in roughly a month. If any one has a routine I would greatly appreciate it!

Xx, little-owl.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 26, 2013, 06:25 AM
    There is no way to ever loose that much weight, that fast, even if you did, you would be unhealthy.

You lose weigh the way you put it on, a few kg at at time.

4 or 5 kg a month would be your goal.

1. no fast food,
    2. no processed foods.
    3. stop canned veggies
    4. start limiting amount of meat.
    5. start eating fresh veggies, raw or steamed

Increase exercise, get active

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dieting [ 1 Answers ]

I am 28years old and I weigh 67 kgs. I want to reduce my weight to 50kgs. I had already planned my own diet like- morning 3 marie biscuits with half cup tea. 10:30 am one bowl sprouts. Then an apple at 12 noon. At 1:00 pm , I take some salads, curry with a very little oil, saag and dal without...

Urgent need of dieting [ 4 Answers ]

Any good, fast working diets, without excersice. Just had surgery and can't go to the gym till January! I need to lose like 15 pounds 3-6 weeks, Impossible I know but please try help? I'm stuck

Periods with dieting [ 7 Answers ]

Why does dieting effect your period? I'm currently on a diet just to lose 10 pounds, does that mean my period will not come/be late? Can this be avoided?

View more questions Search