Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Snowbie Posts: 55, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2009, 12:41 PM
    I might become Famous! But.
    Ok I know, me again...

I might become an actress or model...

Problem is... I love going out to camp ( with a bunch of people my age bible camp)

But I don't want people chasing me, I want to become famous.. it's just.. My friends and stuff... :(:( I am so confused! :confused:

Should I go for it once the people phone back and become famous? :cool:

Or should I stay normal with my voice unfound I am a great singer!:)

HELP!! :eek:
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 16, 2009, 12:46 PM

How old are you? What has been your experience in singing? -- church choir, school chorus, campfire sing-alongs?

Mar 16, 2009, 12:47 PM

I am 10, I go to some singing camps but I am really good I sing karaoke and in front of the school soon, ( for talent show )
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 16, 2009, 12:52 PM

Your voice is going to change and get richer. Let that happen and meanwhile sing in groups or alone whenever you can for the performance experiences. By the time you are 18, you will have a much better idea of who you are and what your voice can do (singing range, pitch, quality). It's always good to take voice lessons too along the way so you learn how to sing correctly, without a vibrato and without your chin quivering.

Mar 16, 2009, 12:56 PM

Ok cool... aww I think I might take it though and if peeps chas e me I will yell back off lol
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 16, 2009, 04:05 PM

Hi, Snowbie!

I have an activity that I like to do with people right on this site. By doing it, it would be one way for you to get known some and also hone your skills at singing and music in general.

If you're interested, please let me know.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hello can I be famous [ 6 Answers ]

:p how can I become a singer

Being famous [ 5 Answers ]

Well I've always been the star child I once was a child model I love to act I've been in 4 plays I love to dance and am on both the dance And cheerleading team but I've always wanted to be a singer so I know how "being famous" is but I have no tips on being famous and/or singing can you help me out...

How can I become a famous singer? [ 14 Answers ]

Hey, people, how can I become a famous singer? I've been trying for EVER! But I can't figure it out. Help?:confused:

Famous children [ 18 Answers ]

Hi, Does anyone know the name of a child that has affected history in a big way? I can just think of LInda Brown, thanks!

How do I become a famous singer? [ 7 Answers ]

I have a band and singers, but how do I start performing?? How do I become famous?:confused:

View more questions Search