Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AJ79 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2013, 07:14 PM
    1980s British teen TV
    I'm trying to find the name of a teen drama made in Britain in the mid to late 1980s. It was shown on ABC Australia in the period 1989-92.

It was about a teenage boy who was trying to find out the truth about his parents, who were killed while trying to escape from eastern Europe. The opening credits showed a car trying to ram a roadblock and being shot up by border guards. The main character was called (I think) Jerry Toth, and he played the flute. Any ideas?
    P@t Posts: 115, Reputation: 3

Mar 2, 2014, 08:30 AM
    Barriers (1980) - IMDb

with Benedict Taylor (Billy Stanyon)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I was married to british in 2005 and got divorced in 2008 can I get british passpo [ 1 Answers ]

I am from lithuania was married to british in 2005 and got divorced in 2008 but I kept my married name , I still got lithuanian passport in maden name, can I get british passport if I am doverecd been here in uk 6years and all my bills and national insurannce number in married name I need photo ...

Polish citizen mother of british citizen can I qualify for british passport [ 1 Answers ]

I am a Polish citizen and have been in Britain for several years. My sons father is British and we live as partners. My son has a British birth certificate. Can I apply for a British passport

British movie, Scottish soldier in British Army hoapital [ 1 Answers ]

Several years ago, perhaps 45 or 50, there was a movie about a Scot in a British Army hospital. He was disliked, but in some manner touched everyone. He died and soldiers who disliked him were sad. I barely remember any more. It seems the Scot soldier was played by an up and coming british actor.

View more questions Search