Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jboydenver Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2015, 05:10 PM
    Arrest warrant
    Is there a way to find out if someone has a warrant for their arrest?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Mar 27, 2015, 05:32 PM
    One way would be to contact the jurisdiction in question and ask or see if they are online with records. That will tell you if one has been issued or not.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 27, 2015, 06:20 PM
    If you have good reason to believe there is, you can get your attorney to check with the police.

There are some online background checks, but often they will not include everything.

And of course you can go to the local police and have them check.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Arrest warrant [ 1 Answers ]

I live in scotland and have been told I have a warrant for my arrest in england. Can the police arrest me in scotland and take me to england?

A few questions about arrest warrant/search warrant in Ontario, Canada [ 12 Answers ]

If there is an arrest/search warrant issued for you, what address do they raid? (as in how do they find out where you live... driver's license?) Say for example, you moved out of your parents home and live by yourself... are they allowed to raid parents home (previous address)?

Warrant for your arrest [ 2 Answers ]

If you have or think you have a warrant for your arrest in a diffrentstate , how can one find out?

Warrant for arrest [ 5 Answers ]

I want to know if I have a warrant for my arrest:(:(

Warrant For Arrest [ 4 Answers ]

Can the police in Ont, CAN put up a warrant for your arrest, if they SUSPECT you for theft over $5000?

View more questions Search