Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    christine1664 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2009, 10:15 AM
    Toddlers health
    My daughter is two years old and has on and off diarrhea for the past year. She sometimes will go two to three weeks before it clears up. We have tested for everything and all shows up negative. Any advice?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 5, 2009, 11:16 AM

Please pay more attention to posting instructions. This was moved from the Introductions area which is clearly marked as NOT for asking questions.

What does her pediatrican say?
    christine1664 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2009, 11:22 AM

Toddler diarrhea. What is this??
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 5, 2009, 11:23 AM
    Two weeks of diarrhea is way too long. I would bring my child to a doctor after 2 days.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 6, 2009, 04:39 AM

Sometimes it is a food item that can cause digestion problems. Dairy is a big culprit... if you haven't already, you may want to see if cutting back on her dairy intake makes any difference. Dairy can stay in your system for awhille but if it is a possible cause, you should see some change after several days.
    You can make sure she is getting the calcium and vitamin D that she needs in other ways other than dairy products if that does turn out to be an issue for her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sims 2: Toddlers and Babies [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, I'm a sims 2 lover and loves to make little movies with them. And I watch all the other videos that look very professional on Youtube and I was wondering, how do you get makeup around the baby's or toddler's face? The Youtube users seem to know how to do it and I really need to know. I've...

I to become a safe haven for infants and toddlers [ 11 Answers ]

I want to become a safe haven for infants and toddlers

Blood in toddlers stool [ 1 Answers ]

My toddler had diarrhea about 30 minutes ago. She had a small accident in her pants before she could make it to the bathroom. In her pants, it looks like the diarrhea may have been bloody. What could be the cause, and does she need to go to the ER tonight, or the doctor first thing in the morning?

Toddlers in a day care setting eating at the table during meal times [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I work for a grant funded day care facility and we have a three-year-old child that does not like to seat at the table during meal times. The child will run away from the table and will not eat any meals at school. We have tried to talk to the parents and they state that they feed the...

Toddlers and Funerals [ 1 Answers ]

My brothers father in law passed away in a traffic accident last night. He and his wife have a 3 year old girl. My brother is torn between wanting to go along with his wife and mother in laws wishes about having his daughter present for ALL aspects of the preparations, visitations and the funeral,...

View more questions Search