Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raudonas21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2012, 10:49 AM
    Tennis Original grip putting back.
    Hello people, so my question is, can I put on my original replacement grip more than 1 time? Because I need to repair my butt-cap and put the old grip back on, I don't want to spend any money on new replacement grip, since the raquet is really cheap.

Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Back to original MD for surgery [ 2 Answers ]

I moved two hours away from my hometown and OBGYN. I needed to been seen as soon as possible to be checked for Endometrieosis as a recommendation from my pcp. My husband asked me to go see a local OBGYN to be checked and then I could still see my original OBGYN for my yearly visits and if we have...

Putting back the old taps in the kitchen [ 1 Answers ]

I wanted to replace taps and spout in the kitchen with a mixer but don't have the correct tools to finish the job. I put the old taps back together but now they won't turn on or off any ideas as to how to fix this problem?

Putting pasta maker back together [ 0 Answers ]

I have taken apart my pasta maker for cleaning and followed the instruction online,but the putting back together is a nightmare and have spent 3 hrs trying to figure out hoe this thing goes back together,it will not... the instuctions are not very clear at all... its a hand held one.does anyone...

Putting sewer line back together. [ 0 Answers ]

I have successfully isolated a clog in my main sewer line (the right side of the whole house drain) I opened, cleared, and then replaced the two plugs at the top of the 'U' joint. I unscrewed but unalbe to remove the service clean out to the left of the 'U' joint between the 'U' joint and wall. I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.