Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    briansgirl2020 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2006, 11:26 PM
    How much would this wedding cost
    Me and my fiancé want to do the courthouse wedding thing but I don't know how much it costs so can you help me. Somebody tell me how much it costs for us to do that
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 24, 2006, 08:08 AM
    It costs you the cost of your marriage license, here it is about 100 dollars if you don't take a pre marriage counseling course.

I do a lot of wedding in my home or in the peoples home, so they can have a pastor not a judge do the service. I have also do weddings in the local park, in public buildings and at places where people meet.
    Tanisha1985 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2007, 12:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by briansgirl2020
    me and my fiance want to do the courthouse wedding thing but I don't know how much it costs so can you help me. somebody tell me how much it costs for us to do that
    Well I just got married at the cour house and they charge me 56 dollars it depends where you live
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Aug 10, 2007, 01:21 PM
    It depends on your location. Here, getting the license is $35 plus whatever the judge would charge to perform the ceremony.
    You can call your local courthouse to inquire. :)
    jrb252000 Posts: 410, Reputation: 28
    -

Aug 10, 2007, 06:49 PM
    I know in OK you also have to have a blood test done before you can get married. So it depends.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Courthouse Wedding [ 15 Answers ]

:confused: My fiancé and I want to just have a courthouse wedding but we are having a hard time figuring out how to go about doing it! We live in Henry County Georgia and have no clue where to go to actually get married! Is a marriage license the same thing? We are lost! :( Please someone help! We...

About the wedding [ 3 Answers ]

I am getting merried on Saturday and I am trying to find some good songs that can be played at the reception. Is there anyone out there that can give me any names of songs. It can be any song. The group that is going to be there is a mix of young and old as me and the sonn to be are only 26, but on...

Wedding [ 5 Answers ]

I fiancé and I are planning our wedding which started to be a large affair.. However, with everyone’s lack of interest I would just rather elope. My family lives 3000 miles away and I’ve tried communicating by phone with what needs to be done but it just ends up in an argument. My mother is not as...

Wedding help [ 10 Answers ]

Hello! Could use some advice... we live in a rural area where it seems to be custom to asking neighbors (invited as guests) to help clean up the bride/groom's table, doing dishes, setting out food on buffet arranged tables, etc. My husband and I always argue every time I get one of these invites...

Opportunity cost vs relevant cost [ 2 Answers ]

I am confused between the two costs, opportunity cost and relevant cost. What's the relation between them and difference from each ? Can someone help to explain it? Thx.

View more questions Search