Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eannwalsh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2007, 01:52 PM
    I would change a lot of things
    Who wrote the country song "I would change a lot of things"?
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Dec 17, 2007, 08:43 PM
    Can you give me some different lyrics besides what's in the title? :)

Or could it be Kenny Chesney - A Lot of Things Different?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When did things change? [ 4 Answers ]

It seems to me that--once upon a time--this country stood more or less unified. Sure, we've always bickered some amongst ourselves, but overall, it seemed like Americans as a whole were pretty much on the same side. Or at least petty differences didn't have us all up in arms. Nowadays, that...

Will things ever change? [ 13 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for 2 1/2 years. There are so many positive aspects of our relationship that I am truly grateful for but then there is the one part that puts a damper over everything. Let me explain: My boyfriend is 37, he has a very demanding job that takes up a tremendous...

When can I change my belly ring if things are going well? [ 9 Answers ]

:confused: I want to know when can I please change my belly ring. My belly ring is goin great and I had it done since September 5,2007. I also was wondering if I use H2Ocean do I continue using sea salt? HELP

Felicity DVD Season 2 Episode Things Change [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know the song that plays on the dvd episode of Things Change when Felicity goes to see her dad? The song starts when she is sitting and watching people ice skate. Anyone know the answer I will be so so so grateful!!

He said things would change. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I'm in a dilemma and hope I can get some unbiased advice. I have been married 10 years now, no children. We have always fought over money (he seems to spend it, whether we have it or not-using credit cards). After many years of this and other things such as his binge drinking, and all the...

View more questions Search