Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    astyxnax Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2007, 01:29 AM
    Primetine Show from the 80' or 90's SciFi or paranormal
    I remember a show it was either scifi or paranormal where a group a youngsters could have been teens or maybe in there twenties and they went around solving paranormal mysteries or tracking something of un know nature ran for 1 maybe 2 season could have been longer can't remember
    Any help
    Jimmy Maps Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2007, 09:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by astyxnax
    I remember a show it was either scifi or paranormal where a group a youngsters could have been teens or maybe in there twenties and they went around solving paranormal mysteries or tracking something of un know nature ran for 1 maybe 2 season could have been longer can't remember
    any help
    Erie pA?
    softballfanatic2010 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2007, 11:56 PM
    If it had anything to do with aliens it could've been Roswell... with the chick from grey's anatomy
    Arctodos Simos Posts: 22, Reputation: 5

Feb 28, 2007, 03:46 PM
    I think you are looking for the 1990's episodes of "The Tomorrow People" (8 seasons)
    You might also want to look out for the original 1970's episodes (8 seasons)
    The 1970's episodes are available on DVD (check Amazon).
    The best site I have come across for the complete episode listings is:-
    www.clivebanks.co.uk/TP Intro.htm

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's or early 90's scifi/comedy with little aliens [ 4 Answers ]

I remember watching a movie as a kid about Aliens that crash(I think they crashed) on earth during Halloween so everyone thinks they are just in costume since they are the size of kids. I remember the movie being funny too so I guess it was a comedy. And I think they befriend a little girl. I can't...

80's or 90's scifi movie [ 5 Answers ]

Okey, I have seen two movies when I was little that I am stuck with! One was The Wraith (Turbo Interceptor), thankfully I got this one and watched it again and got it out of my system. The other one is tricky, here isi what I remember : 1. it's a robot movie of some sorts 2. a scientist is...

90's TV show !help! [ 2 Answers ]

I'd say about 5or 6 years ago I use to watch this show all the time.. It had to do with 2 best friends that were right nextdoor to each other. They had the same name I believe and every year they'd go on a hill, exchange present (birthdays same day). I've been looking everywhere to find out what...

90s SCIFI forgotten TV show [ 2 Answers ]

I remember an early 90s TV show that was on TBS or TNT or something like that. It was very possibly on in the after school slot, or maybe I just saw it every time I stayed home sick from school. So the show had this liquid metallic (quicksilver, possibly) space ship, who's hull opened up into...

Fantasy/SciFi TV Show from the 90s [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know the name ofthis show it is driving me crazy, it was a show set in a world where half the plante was in darkness and the other half in light, it was a weird fantasy/scifi show I think it was on FOX but I haven't found any information on this show anywhere. It had weird puppet like...

View more questions Search