Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brian.graves1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2011, 09:55 PM
    Word 2007
    I have a problem that when I edit a MS Word 2007 document the changes do not show up when we copy and paste the text into an email so that it can be read on our Blackberry's. This creates quite a problem when the strike-thru sentence and the added corrected sentence show up in the email. It looks like we just said two thing that contradict each other.
    Is there anything we can do to fix this? My IT guys said that our security settings strip the strike-thru out.

Check out some similar questions!

MS-Word 2007 crashes [ 3 Answers ]

I recently switched from Office 2003 to Office 2007. Overall the new version is good but I am facing the following problem: 95% of the times and when I close MS-Word 2007, the error messages shown in the attached images come up. Does any one have any clue as to why I am facing this problem and...

Word 2003 / 2007 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there I have another fault how do you change your dictionary words in word as another user has the problem that when he does a spell check it will finish but there will be some words that are completely wrong. And was wondering how you can change it? Thanks in advance

MS Word 2007 Security [ 1 Answers ]

How can I change save documents so they can be read by all users that log on to my PC? I use MS Word 2007 to type letters and I save them, but they can only be opened or edited by me and I want to save them so that anyone logged on to my PC can open them as we sometimes use word when someone is...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.