Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vater Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2018, 05:03 AM
    Best question to make her laugh on text ?
    Hey I am not too good at texting . I am talking to a girl I like a lot . I always go out of topics. Or things that can make her laugh. . Can anyone suggest something's ?

Something that make her reply. :p :p
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 11, 2018, 10:36 AM
    You know her better than we do, or should. Should not your focus be fun face time instead of figuring out her text humor? Be creative if you insist on illlicting such a response, and try a wide range of stuff. She will either get it or not. I hate to point out how desperate it is to get a certain text response rather than heed the warnings of her lack of interest after a few months of this dating experience.

She could very well be trying to tell you to leave her alone. Now what?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you make a guy text you... [ 7 Answers ]

So me and this guy used to have a thing. And he would text me all the time and he was really fun to talk to. And then we stopped talking for a while and everything, but I kind of want to get back with him, and I really want to text him! So I saw on his Facebook that he 'thinks he's in love'.. and...

Stupid signs to make you laugh [ 44 Answers ]

I've posted some before, hopefully there aren't any repeats, if so, laugh again. :p 1530715308 1530915310 Hope they give you a chuckle. :)

Some Pictures to make you laugh [ 4 Answers ]

9967 9968 9969 9970

View more questions Search