Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zakk Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2006, 04:31 AM
    Problem with in car Pioneer cd player
    This problem is driving me crazy. Didn't know where to post this topic, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last year I decided to splash out on a flashy car cd player Pioneer DEHP80MP. It is still under manufacturers guarantee and it has developed a problem even the repairers can't fix.

It basically can't play any mp3 cds. Sometimes I get a message coming up saying no audio, other times it will only play a few tracks and go back to the beginning. The engineers triwed out the same cds on other cd players the same make and model as me but they wouldn't play. But when they played on other brands the discs would play no problem. It has been over a month now the stereo has been in and out of the workshop with no resolution.

Any suggestion as to what is wrong? Thanks in advance.
    educatedhorse_2005 Posts: 500, Reputation: 78

May 18, 2006, 12:00 AM
    Its broken
    Take it back get a new one.
    Shouldn't be any problem sense it is still under manufactures guarantee.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pioneer avh-p6600dvd [ 2 Answers ]

My dvd will read dvd but not cd's. Any help?

Yamaha vs. Pioneer [ 0 Answers ]

Hi everyone! We're building a house and my husband arranged for the contractor to install in-ceiling wiring and speakers for a home theater system. (Of course he didn't bother to talk to me about it first.) So now I've found out that we have the following: 5 speakers by Proficient Audio...

Win Media Player Font Problem [ 2 Answers ]

Hi All, I am new here. Nice to meet you all. Ok, I am on Win98SE. I use Windows Media Player 7.1. It is recently giving me some font problem. To be exact, the buttons on the left, that turn blue when the mouse pointer moves over them, show me small boxes instead of the letters. Same thing...

View more questions Search