Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Decemberism Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2006, 01:23 AM
    Toy from the 90's
    My girlfriend is intent on looking for a toy from way back in the early-mid 90's and will not rest until she has found out what it is. I know what she's talking about, but I can't remember the name of it, myself.

Basically, they were rocks. And you dropped them in water. The rock dissolved and revealed a plastic jewel inside. It came with different fixtures that you could put these "jewels" into and wear as bracelets, rings, necklaces, etc.

If anyone knows what this is, please let me know so I can surprise her!
    katiekatiemeowmeow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2007, 02:42 PM
    They're called Treasure Rocks I believe... I had some when I was little and I loved them!
    peterb01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2010, 05:54 PM

I'm looking for "glitter people" dolls that were made in the early 1990's. They were small (3-4-inches I think) and had a mechanism that flipped them & changed them from plain to glitter-covered. They came with a bus. Please help me find the name & maker so I can replace the ones I lost.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Plastic Toy down toilet [ 4 Answers ]

My darling 3 year old flushed a plastic turkey down the toilet a few hours ago. What are my chances of retrieving it? Is it even worth the hassle of removing the toilet and searching or is it gone forever? The toy is part of a Little People set that we've owned for less than 24 hours and...

I'm trying to find a toy of the early 90s [ 2 Answers ]

I can't remember the name but I'm hoping someone can help me! It's from when I was younger(no more than 10 so 1994 or earlier) the one I had was a red and white bear(red body, white belly) that had a plastic dome nose that was kind of like a snow globe. It had glitter and other things inside it...

Name of toy in early 1990's [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to figure out the name of a toy in the early 1990's for little girls. It was a "belly" that contained either one baby or twins. I remember picking up all the packages in the store trying to figure out which one weighed more so that I could pick the one with twins inside. I can't...

Guess whose got a new toy [ 15 Answers ]

:D :D :D :D :D :D Now all I have to do is work out how to use it. So what arrived in a nondescript brown box for me this afternoon ?

View more questions Search