Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Guyin4trouble Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2007, 04:17 AM
    My girl friend is a stripper. Is she cheating? Here's the senerio.
    I don't mind the fact that my girl friend is a stripper, because she works in a bikini bar which is technically not a real strip club. I can go and watch her if I want, she does have to do lap dances, but none of that bothers me at all. What does bother me though, is her stripper mentality and the lack of respect that she has recently been giving me.

I'm not so worried about her cheating on my with strip club clients, because I do pick her up from the club, and we basically sleep together every night. She does have her own apartment.

She is a very smart girl, with an IQ of 165 I love her and support any thing she does, she's a great person.

My biggest problem lies in the fact that she also works for another company, which flies her all over the U.S. to do convention trade shows. She's pretty much the model that stands there and gravitates poor suckers into buying her company's products. (they really are crap, I bought one and that's how I met her. Lol)

She goes off sometimes for 3 days and other times weeks. Usually we are always in communication with each other but recently she won't respond back to my text messages until hours later. And she likes to rub in my face that she is doing glamorous things in which ever city she's in. Added on top of that, she usually makes about $4000 in 4-5 days working these shows.

I know that she is fully capable of cheating on me, because she left her last boyfriend just because I took her on a trip to Europe. When we came back to the states we continued that relationship.

She has no concept of money because she can get it when she wants. When she wants something, she always wants it that instant.

I'm a classic gentle man, I pay for her food and drinks when we go out. But she thinks my money is just like water, that it wasn't something I had to work a lot harder for.

Recently I've been complaining a little bit, which I know is a turn off to women, about my financial situation. And I don't know if this sparked some sort of interest for her to dig for more gold else where.

This is a girl that explained to me, and tried to justify, that she will probably sleep with at least 15 more men before she is married, and that she knows that she can't strip all of her life, so she just plans on marrying someone rich. Her mother did the same.

She says she loves me and I believe her.

Not to pat myself on the back, but I'm a very attractive male and could easily find someone else to sleep with, but I don't want to. Sometimes though I feel that I have to cheat, otherwise the thought of her cheating on me kills my insides.

Long story short I think she is just enjoying me for the time being, and thinks that I'm just disposable. I wouldn't mind if we were both cheating on each other, but I'm not and I'm afraid that she is.

I know I'm feeling insecure right now, but should I cheat on her because of these insecurities? It would probably make me feel better, right?

(God that was a long way around asking a question. Sorry I'm not proof reading :) )
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2007, 04:47 AM
    "Long story short I think she is just enjoying me for the time being, and thinks that I'm just disposable. I wouldn't mind if we were both cheating on each other, but I'm not and I'm afraid that she is."

This is just a post to have us tell you its OK to sleep around?

You have got to be kidding!!

If you think anyone is looking into a sided view of this mockery of a true relationship, your in for a rude awakening.

A true/real relationship is full of things like, say,. Devotion,Trust,Love,Caring for the other persons feelings,, you know,HONESTY!

Sorry, but it's the truth,I expect you might not like the answer you got from me and I really don't think you were looking for it, but you got it anyway.

My advice, get a new perspective on life, find yourself, find someone who is a real human, not artificial, and grow old with them, Life really is too short to play games with glamor girls( or guys).

Again, Just My Opinion... I admit I was wrong once... the day I said" I DO."

Ken
    rpg219 Posts: 504, Reputation: 81

Nov 15, 2007, 05:07 AM
    Amen Ken!
    We are not going to encourage you to cheat. We here at AMHD are, for the most part, moral people.

I will encourage you to talk to her (if this is a real relationship and you care). If you find in discussion that she really is a "gold digger", then leave and find that "someone else".
    You say you could find someone else to "sleep" with? Is that all you're after, or are you actually at the time of your life wanting to settle down? Really, please clarify. Honestly, I would look at the fact that you are a "former client". You said yourself that she said she was looking for the money. Are you OK with that? Do you have the money to provide her lifestyle without her working later in life?
    It kind of sounds to me like you know what the outcome is going to be... you just don't want to face it right now.
    applsvcgirl Posts: 112, Reputation: 9

Nov 15, 2007, 06:22 AM
    Agree Agree Ken and RPG! If you are both going to "sleep around" you don't have a boyfriend girlfriend relationship. You are friends with benefits. The two of you need to talk to each other about this. As RPG said if you are a former client, darling, you still are a client and if she is "that kind" of stripper you aren't "dating" she's a prostitute and you are paying for her time. So are other people. If that is the relationship and it works so be it, but it sounds like one of you doesn't understand the dynamics of the "relationship". You need to sit her down and get the truth. If you think you are in a "real" relationship and she believes it is a "business transaction" you need to know. It's not just the money, it's your feelings and clearly if you are having sex and there are other people swimming in the same pool with you, it could be your life.
    dataguneed Posts: 28, Reputation: 3

Nov 15, 2007, 08:27 AM
    Imnot encouraging you to cheat however maybe you need to find a nother mate becaues this relationsip isn't going to work.I believe she is cheating from thre details you provided if you cheat you would just make the problems worse
    jolienoire Posts: 917, Reputation: 166

Nov 15, 2007, 08:52 AM
    There are two people inside you- You and your intuition. If you go against him he'll screw you every time, and if you follow him, you will get along quite nicely.”

“Intuition is the supra-logic that cuts out all the routine processes of thought and leaps straight from the problem to the answer.”
    Robert Graves.
    juliaaidan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2009, 09:55 PM
    Please tell me you have got to kidding. And we wonder why this world is so screwed up. Any man that would date a stripper is stupid. Second, any woman that would be a stripper in the first place is a sleaze with no self-esteem. You call yourself a "classic" man, what does that mean? If you are giving this girl anything, then you are just getting services rendered. I so look forward to my daughters finding quality men. I guess in this day and age that is going to be a great challenge. No decent man would want to marry a girl who took her clothes off for money. And no decent man would respect a girl who does. Be a real man and find yourself a real woman. Sorry to sound so hard but what is this world coming to.:eek::(:mad:
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Feb 17, 2009, 10:09 PM

What? Your girlfriend is a stripper? And she goes away for business sometimes?. Oh yeah, she's cheating on you, go out and do it yourself... feed that ego! Its all about you!

If the relationship isn't working then walk away. You think that cheating will make you feel better, it won't. You'll lose your self respect.
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Feb 17, 2009, 10:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by juliaaidan View Post
    Please tell me you have got to kidding. And we wonder why this world is so screwed up. Any man that would date a stripper is stupid. Second, any woman that would be a stripper in the first place is a sleaze with no self-esteem. You call yourself a "classic" man, what does that mean? If you are giving this girl anything, then you are just getting services rendered. I so look forward to my daughters finding quality men. I guess in this day and age that is going to be a great challenge. No decent man would want to marry a girl who took her clothes off for money. And no decent man would respect a girl who does. Be a real man and find yourself a real woman. Sorry to sound so hard but what is this world coming to.:eek::(:mad:
    Are you serious?

Who do you think you are to judge her?

She has decided what she wants to do and that is not yours or his to judge.

If you can't handle it then associate yourself with strippers or the ones that accept them!!!
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2009, 06:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by juliaaidan View Post
    I had every intention to respond to the question so here's the breakdown of that, before I direct my assault to this self centered person.

Break up with this woman, she is no good and has expressed she has no desire to be in a long term relationship. Don't cheat because it will only lead to more problems, just end it and walk away with your head held high.

Now, onto you julia. No guy is stupid for dating a stripper, I know a stripper who dates my friend. She is completely truthful and is struggling to pay for college because her dad ran off when she was younger and left her mom to work and provide for 2 kids. She has the highest self esteem, she just realizes that her mom couldn't help her pay for school so she is doing it on her own. From first impressions, you would never guess her to be a stripper as she dresses in nice presentable clothes. You must be thinking about movie strippers where everything hangs out all the time, she worked 3 days a week and works part time at another job just so she can live in her apartment, go to school and buy things she needs. I have the utmost respect for her and commend her for being able to keep her head held high. You complain about the way the world is today? The world is fine except for judgemental people who only see one point of view, they don't see behind the scenes. Most people who strip, yes men do it too, don't do it because they want to expose themselves, they do it because there is nothing else out there to be able to provide shelter and schooling for them.
    CGM91 Posts: 70, Reputation: 2

Feb 5, 2010, 09:04 AM

The fact that you said "I am a good looking guy and can sleep with other woman" and "should I cheat on her?" shows that you aren't in love.

From my perspective, this relationship seems to be entirely based upon lust.

It seems like she is just interested in having fun, while you seem to be wanting a serious relationship. But hey we all have different morals, right?

If you don't like the position you are in then do something about it. You shouldn't need to go on an online site for advice/feedback if you should cheat on your girlfriend. Come on dude... who are we kidding?
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Feb 5, 2010, 09:10 AM

This thread is a year old, please check dates
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2010, 09:13 AM

Thanks Rome you beat me to it!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Cheating girl [ 4 Answers ]

Hi my friend is seeing a married man for almost a year now and she is doing hard drugs with him all I want is for her to see the lite of day that she is nothing but his whore and will do what ever it takes to keep her there and he will never leave his wife and 2 young kids for her and he is...

My girl friend wants to be a stripper. [ 1 Answers ]

I have been dating a woman for more than 7 months now. Recently she has decided she is going to be a stripper. Not because it is something she has always fantasized about doing, but because she wants money. Over the past 5 months she has had two jobs that have not worked out. Her thinking is...

Is he cheating on me with cyber girl? [ 3 Answers ]

hey, me and my boyfriend have been friends since I was 8 and we have been girlfriend/boyfriend 4 times in this period. We have always been best of friends and always looked after each other. The other night I went through his phone and found messages and missed calls from a girl and I got upset...

She spends more time with a male friend than me lately is she cheating [ 3 Answers ]

She spends more time with a male friend than me lately is she cheating

Girl Friend [ 6 Answers ]

Okay guys, thanks for the friendly and funny(the cat one!! ) replies and advice. Okay if it is okay with anyone... I want to have a plan from starting to almost at the end that says hw to approach a girl and how to spark up the conversation that could turn into like a fire, but I want to have valid...

View more questions Search