Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cry42 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2011, 05:56 PM
    Condenser Motor Replacement
    Dear Sir:

I am searching for a replacement motor for my Fedders mini split air conditioner, model HFC1012N7FUL, unfortunately Fedders is out of business and Airwell-Fedders will not or cannot support spare parts.

The shaft is 5/16", with a flat on the upper portion and is threaded.

The motor has the following information on its tag:

Zhongshan Broad Ocean Motor Co.
    YDK-025S621813-01
    C/N 352890040001
    P/N S2290003901
    V 208 Hz 60
    A 0.34 Ph 1
    Cap 2MFD/440V
    RPM 900
    Rotation Clockwise
    Thermally Protected

Photo attached.

Thank you,

Charles Young
    Attached Images

Check out some similar questions!

Condenser fan motor replacement [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Rheem heat pump and have purchased a replacement condenser fan motor. It had an Emerson KA55HXPAM-7255 and was crossed over to an A O Smith ORM 1008. My problem is the wiring, the new motor has one more wire than the old one. I had orange, brown, black on the old one. The new one has...

Condenser Fan Motor Replacement [ 9 Answers ]

I’m attempting to replace the condenser fan motor on a Trane XB1000. It originally came with a .25 hp GE motor with mounting stud that are about 3 inches apart. The only suitable replacement that specs out (type, volts, amps, rpm, etc.) is an AO Smith unit, but the mounting studs are about 3.75...

Replacement Motor Wiring for condenser unit [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Lennox HS16-461V-4P. The motor bearings died and I ordered a replacement motor. The old motor (GE) had two purple wires that went to and from the capacitor mounting in the unit. It also had orange and black wires that went to line voltage. The new motor (Emerson) only has three wires...

Wiring replacement Condenser Fan motor [ 10 Answers ]

I replaced the condenser fan motor on my old Tempstar A/C, but I am a little uncertain about the wiring on the new motor. Attached is a picture of the way I have it wired right now and the wiring diagram that came with the motor. The old motor had 3 wires: Black - wired to T2 contactor ...

Condenser motor replacement [ 11 Answers ]

I am replacing my condenser motor. The old one had three wires Purple that went to the capacitor then the black went to one side and the orange went to the other side. The new one it has a black wire, a white wire, brown and white, brown and the ground green. I don't know which wire goes where. My...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.