Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LadyDB Posts: 90, Reputation: 5

Jun 6, 2010, 06:03 PM
    An old killer Santa movie that I think had a few short stories in one movie
    Of what I recall, there is a woman in the house with her child. I think the woman killed someone or did something bad... I don't know. Anyway, it's snowing bad and I think the little girl lets Santa in through her bedroom window. He uses an axe and hunts the woman down.

I think it may have been one story of a few in a horror movie. I'm thinking this was early 90's.

Thank you!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jun 6, 2010, 06:14 PM

YouTube - Tales From The Crypt : And All Through The House?
    LadyDB Posts: 90, Reputation: 5

Jun 6, 2010, 06:57 PM

Thank you!!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jun 6, 2010, 07:04 PM

You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need a name for movie about Coldblooded killer [ 3 Answers ]

I watched this movie when I was 10 yrs old.So if anyone knows this movie help. It's about one middle age guy who is stone cold when he is about to kill some one,and he worked as a hitman,but he suddenly started to like some girl,and they were real good friends at first and even when she asked him...

Movie with liquid killer [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for name of old black and white movie with the "monster" as a liquid that can go up walls and across ceilings and then drops down on human and kills them.

Children's movie or short stories [ 1 Answers ]

Sorry this is going to be very vague, but I've been looking for this for months. All I can remember is this one sceen involving a little girl being chased by a giant of some sort, when she comes a river or lake and she crosses it. After she crosses the water she skips a rock back toward the giant...

Looking for old santa claus movie [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone no the title or any information on a animated movie probably made in the 60's which featured santa claus in the wild west with cowboys. The hero saves santa from the villians. Very low budget I'm sure but still I vaguely remember it from my childhood, I think the last time I saw it was...

Murder movie about a cop that is a killer? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm not really sure if it was supposed to be a movie but I assume it was. I saw this about a year or two ago. I remember towards the beginning of it the murderer (who could not be seen because it was not known who he was) said "We were only 12 at the time, no one would have suspected us." That...

View more questions Search