Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sherold Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2003, 09:09 PM
    Word 97 Paper Size
    Hi

I have a 200 page document in A4. I would like to print
    Out the document on B5 paper but when I change the paper size, through PageSetUp, the whole document is thrown out of alignment. I have loads of screen dumps. Can anyone tell me if there is a way of reducing the size of the screen dumps and text proportionally to fit the paper size? I really do not want to have to format every single page.

Thanks
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 23, 2003, 10:57 AM
    Word 97 Paper Size
    Sorry, but you are stuck with reformatting :-[. I suggest making a copy then changing Page Setup and go to work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Excel paper size question [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, How can I change the paper size of my excel 2002 document to 11"x17"?  I don't want to enlarge my document - I just need to input quite a bit of info and I need the space that 11"x17" would offer.  I can choose 8 1/2"x14", but I wanted 11"x17".  ?? Nevermind - I figured it out.  11x17 can...

Trouble with font size in Word [ 10 Answers ]

Hello. Wonder if someone can help please. Friend of mine types a word document, font size 12, when he prints it out, comes out about 6/7. No trouble with photo's. He has re-installed Microsoft Word (2000) and printer but no joy. When he highlights the text and increases the font size, it prints OK....

Adding a word and its meaning to Word Dictionary [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I know how to add a word to the existing system dictionary in MS Office 2002. Now I need to know how to add a meaning to the new word which I added into the dictionary. Can anyone suggest the procedure. Thanks in advance. SAI

Font Size in word 2000 [ 1 Answers ]

:( I can not change the size of fonts in word 2000. I mean the font size is locked on 12 and I can not decrease or increase it? What should I do to solve the problem?

View more questions Search