Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dulcebeat23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2013, 02:38 PM
    Want to get a subtle haircolor makeover!
    It has been around four or five months since the last time I dyed my hair dark brown, I now want to get a chocolate brown. How long should I wait to color my hair? Would the color come out chocolate or should I wait a little longer?

Check out some similar questions!

I need help with my makeover! [ 0 Answers ]

Ok so I'm getting a makeover and the way I get my hair done is going to determine my whole look. Right now I have long hair ( its almost down to my elbows) with long layers and side bangs. My hair is also thick, brown, and wavyish curly. I have an oval face, pale skin, and blue eyes too! I really...

Signs (subtle AND obvious) that an ex misses you [ 8 Answers ]

I know it's a different situation for everyone, but what are some subtle and obvious signs that your ex may miss you? Feel free to share from personal experiences also!

Subtle message [ 4 Answers ]

I sent a professional email to one of my faculty that I have a crush on it. At the end of the message I said: the meeting today was very interesting as it always is when you are around. What do you think he is going to get from my message: a- I am a smart professor. b- she has a crush on...

GI Joe Gets a Makeover [ 54 Answers ]

Say it ain't so... And to add insult to injury, rumor has it that George Clooney has been offered the lead role. Any idea why the makeover might anger U.S. conservatives??

Subtle Toxic Exposure? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello All: I am writing to ask about the safety of long-term exposure to things that we pay little attention to. I was wondering about --city tap water-- and the exposure of chlorine over time. Is this a possible cancer cause to felines? Would bottled water be a better diet? I realize rural area...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.