Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JenNeedsHelp Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2013, 07:59 AM
    Does he Like me?
    I have a crush. I know him from karate. First time we talked he blushed like crazy. He was talking about his hair and how early he has to get up for swimming. Recently I talked to him again. He started talking about getting a hair cut soon and having a shower. I teased him about his hair. On Monday I noticed his hair was cut and he was staring at me more often than usual. I think it was because he wanted me to notice his hair. I have to admit it looked good! Does he like me?

I've known him for almost a year now.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 4, 2013, 08:01 AM
    I don't know. He might. How old are the two of you?

Oct 4, 2013, 08:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    I don't know. He might. How old are the two of you?
    We're thirteen.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 4, 2013, 08:12 AM
    You guys are young. He is probably just starting to notice girls and he is noticing you.
    Gelcito Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2013, 10:54 PM
    It's a possibility, take your time and maybe slowly ask him or tell him how you feel (:

Oct 5, 2013, 03:04 AM
    My Boyfriend Thinks he's Ugly because of his Braces?
    My boyfriend's name I** name edited out**** He is always sad now because of his braces. He only got them maybe I think a month ago now? Anyway, I try to cheer him up saying he has a beautiful smile and I can see that through his braces. I say it because it's true! This is really getting in the way of our relationship because he is almost always sad now no matter how much I do with him. We go bowling, cinema, walks in the park, forests and everything! What do I do?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 5, 2013, 03:26 AM
    It is his issue, he has to realize that it will help his teeth in long run, and most people do not care. I will assume he is fairly young, so he is afraid people will make fun of him ( and if he is Jr high or something like that, some kids will.
    Sinquisitive Posts: 27, Reputation: 10

Oct 5, 2013, 04:05 AM
    Remind him that this is temporary and it is only going to be a very small moment in his life. Try to get him to focus on what an awesome smile he's going to have when he gets his braces off and how jealous everyone is going to be of his beautiful, straight teeth. The rest is up to him.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 5, 2013, 01:35 PM
    He'll get used to it. Remind him how nice his smile will be when they are removed.
    laurajanjennyjo Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2013, 02:34 PM
    I can imagine how must feels; he thinks they look horrible and feels ugly. When people have things about themselves they really don't like, no matter how much you tell them they look fine to you, they will always find it impossible to believe. It's human nature.

Perhaps you should try being empathetic by telling him you realise he doesn't like how he looks with braces and you can understand that, whilst letting him know, in no uncertain terms, that you still find him attractive.

You could try some nice phrases like; All I see is a gorgeous boy in front of me, or Don't worry, you are so attractive you can pull it off.

There's no point in trying to force him to like them, you just have to make sure he knows that you like him and don't care about his braces.

Oct 12, 2013, 10:59 AM
    Does he Like me?
    I have a serious crush on a guy but he's two years older than me. He knows I'm younger. I would say we are good friends, I've known him for about a year now. Yesterday was the longest conversation we had though. It was about an hour long. He started the conversation. You know that thing that guys do to be cool? The thing where they nod their head up by saying "Come here". Then I went up to do something and when I came back he was talking to this boy. He kept staring at me, and not him. It was like he was getting impatient and wanting to talk to me, was what it looked like. Then he does that kind of noddy thing again to come. We talked for about an hour then about YouTube, Confirmation, friends, school, etc. His pupils dilate. I don't know if that's a sign. Does he like me?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 12, 2013, 11:08 AM
    Same guy with the braces? Or is this a different crush? Be aware your questions were merged together.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search