Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blueyedgurl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2011, 01:19 AM
    Where can I find a website for dating pro athletes?
    I want to find a dating website for pro athletes
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jan 5, 2011, 07:16 AM

I don't think there's any websites for you to just hook up with pro-athletes. I saw on the news there was one out there for only wealthy men that make >$100,000 a year (might be wealthymen.com?), so you might check it out.

Why in the world would you just want to date professional athletes? There's tons of nice men out there that'll treat you right.
    CinnamonBrownie Posts: 45, Reputation: 13

Jan 6, 2011, 02:34 AM
    The thought of a bunch of second string basketball players sitting on the benches, fiddling with their PDAs to find a date... That's a funny image. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boldly checked his email messages from dating website while I was sitting next to him [ 3 Answers ]

I have been seeing this guy for about a month and a half. We have become intimate. We met on a dating website. He had communicated he wanted us to be boyfriend and girlfriend. Also mentioned something about disabling our profiles but later said he forgot about saying that but said that was OK. I...

Dating for 2 years, found him on online sexdating website [ 3 Answers ]

I have been dating this wonderful guy for about 2 years now. We moved in together over 8 months ago. Im 27 and he is 37. We used to have sex all the time, and he used to be very affectionate towards me. Now its about 2 or 3 times a month. I am the one that always tries to have sex. When I...

How do I find out who links to my website? [ 6 Answers ]

I think I remember that there is a special way to enter a search in Google to do this. I'm looking to find a way to make a list of who links to my website.

View more questions Search