Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MaggieMoo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2007, 06:39 PM
    Lost a Best friend. What do I do?
    I have a best friend. He's a guy and like we've been best friends for over 2 years now. We always did everything together and right now its Sunday at 935. And I've been crying for the last 3 days because he just came up to me and flat out said he didn't want to be my best friend anymore. I DID NOT do anything wrong. I asked him if I did, he said no he just " doesn't like me as much". Exact words. I keep crying... how do I get over him?:(
    manimuth Posts: 261, Reputation: 60

Mar 18, 2007, 06:42 PM
    Huh? Really? 2 years, best friends, just came up to you and said he doesn't like you anymore? Is there more to this story?
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Mar 18, 2007, 08:03 PM
    Was he really your best friend?

What he did proves he was not. :rolleyes:

I'm sorry to hear this...
    tinsign Posts: 275, Reputation: 66

Mar 18, 2007, 08:18 PM
    Hun people change, I think your about 13 to 15 years old.. back to what I am saying though.. it's not very nice to have that happen to you.. sounds as if maybe he got a girlfriend and she don't like the best friend being female... or he was not as good a friend as you thought.
    beccadollface Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2007, 05:35 AM
    This is strange.
    You had been friends for so long and then out of the blue he doesn't want to be your friend any more.
    To be honest I did the same thing to someone. In October last year me and my friend decided that the girl who had been our best friend for the past two years wasn't our "best friend" anymore. Our reason for it was because the girl was doing these things that she may have thought was just silly little remarks but honestly they hurt skin deep.
    She'd leave us out every weekend or something, she'd talk about us behind our backs or just the little things she said wasn't good enough anymore.

I'm not saying this was why your friend decided not to be with you anymore.
    Its just my example of what happened.
    He should honestly give you a reason why he did what he did.
    You deserve to know.
    B-Luv Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2007, 02:45 PM
    All I can say is forget about him. He isn't good enough to have a friend ship like yours. There's a lot of guys out and people you can be friends with.
    princes Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2007, 02:47 PM
    Oh my that's gay girl! Yo have many friends that love you okay so don't even trip
    daizeebug Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Mar 24, 2007, 08:29 PM
    This dude definetely doesn't sound like he's worth it!! But I'd say if you really need to know his reasons for what he did, wait a few days until you get yourself together and ask him.
    An honest best friend would never do this to someone out of the blue!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In love with my best friend [ 7 Answers ]

I'm in love with my best friend, I've had feeling for him for 2 years now, and he found out about one month ago, he told my friends that he loved me but not in that way, he said we had gotten TOO close for him to feel anything for me. So I thought he would feel awkward but he didn't, we are still...

Best friend [ 5 Answers ]

How do I talk to my best friend about y we r not ask close as we use to and how its affecting me and why has are friendship changed?

My best friend want to be with my ex [ 5 Answers ]

My best friend want to be with my ex and I don't know what to do. Me and him have been together for a year and he called it off and know he likes my bestfrined and asked her out a week later. She came to me and asked me for my permission and I told her how I felt and she said that she wont(but I...

I lost best friend on January 10th 2007, my Momma [ 2 Answers ]

My Mom passed away from terminal cancer which she had fought & beat for 8 years. My Mom was the strongest woman & most amazing Mom in the world. My parents, married over 40 years & still so in love, immigrated from Croatia & had my sister (40) My brother (34) and me (24). Being the baby of the...

In love with my best friend [ 6 Answers ]

Well lets start this off by saying Im a 15 Year old Guy Named "adrian" who is in love with his best friend "Michelle" and she is also 15 yeas old.We've known each other since May 06 and have been attracted to each other since.We started as bestfriends until the 2nd month of knowing each other, we...

View more questions Search