Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DONSTEW123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2010, 09:19 AM
    Add 2 adult children to deed in nys
    My wife & I want to secure the asset of our home for our 2 adult children. What is the best way with the least tax consequences?
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Jan 23, 2010, 11:39 AM

Best way?

Consult with an estate-planning lawyer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you add a father's name to a Birth certificate as an adult? [ 5 Answers ]

I am an adult born in NYC and under father on my birth certificate it is blank. I found my father and he is willing to sign papers stating he is my father. My parents were never married and I don't have his last name. Can this be done and what is the process?

How to Evict an Adult Child in NYS [ 5 Answers ]

I live in NY State and have a grown 24 year old son who lives at home,(recently laid off after first job out of college a year ago) and he lives with my wife and 7 year old granddaughter (his niece). He has worn out his welcome by continually challenging and insulting his mom and I and endlessly...

Questions regarding Adult ADD, Depression and Concerta. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello there. Here are a couple questions, which are related. Firstly - if anyone is an adult with ADD and depression, please share your experience. My boyfriend has just been prescribed Concerta, after about a 10 minute interview with his psychiatrist, and this, since he was given the...

Add spouse to deed with quitclaim deed [ 3 Answers ]

My wife and I bought a lot from my parents but my dad died prior to transferring our names to the deed. This was subsequently placed on the back burner and overlooked for a couple of years until I noticed that the tax bills had my parents name on it. I contacted my mother and she signed a...

How can I add my last name to my children? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I have two children by two different fathers. Both of them have a different last name then I. I am not with either father. I want my children to carry my last name as well so that it will make it easier on me to make appointments for them and take care of school issues. Also the kids at school...

View more questions Search