Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    Joe B.'s Avatar
    Joe B. Posts: 2, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Mar 6, 2006, 08:25 AM
    Senior Health Insurance
    I receive O.A.S. & C.P.P.(Saskatchewan,Canada) My wife is not eligible yet, We have a 16 year old daughter still living at home. I have no medical insurance. Is there anything out there for me? Thanks
    tickle's Avatar
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674

    Mar 19, 2007, 05:20 AM
    Of course you have medical insurance, everyone in Canada has OHIP. Did you not ever receive a card and what have you been doing for medical and drug related expenses since you started working? For heavens sake, call your local government agency and get you OHIP card for you and your family. Your daughter is entitled to one too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No health insurance [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, My boyfriend just recently had an accident where his hand went through a glass pane. He ended up tearing three tendons. This required one night of hospital stay and surgery. He then has to go to rehab for it. Unfortunately, he was just cut off his parent's insurance, and so he does not...

Senior health plan [ 3 Answers ]

I am a senior. My wife is 60. I have a 16 yr old daughter living at home.Don't have a health plan. Is there help financially for me for health care

Health Insurance [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I have never bought private medical cover, critical illness insurance, Loss of earnings insurance, etc. I know that there is various advice and Web sites to help you lower your car insurance, but what, If any, facilities exist to help you shop around for these other types of insurance?...

View more questions Search